Process Server in Shoreline; Clayton W Phillips.
Vietnam Era Veteran, retired after 34 years with the Criminal Justice system. "Registered Process Server & Certified Process Server"; King/Snohomish County, #1217066 and owner of Professional Process Servers, Licensed as a Private Investigator since 2000; License #1680.
I am fully insured with liability and E & O coverage. If you are an individual, an independent attorney, a law firm, an insurance company, a financial institution, a bank or a collection agency, my services as a Process Server in Shoreline, WA are available to you.
I have degrees in Criminal Justice and Psychology, with studies in Sociology. I understand human behavior, social influences, basic drives and emotions. Human behavior is quite predictable in many instances, which is often the demise of those who do not want to be served with legal documents.
Whoever it is that you are trying to serve, I offer the expertise you need to make the service of process a success.
Contact me today! (425)-742-1541
More reason to hire my services as a Process Server in Shoreline
- I will personally handle your legal documents - there are no employees, no messengers, sub contractors or answering services in between.
- My goal is to provide effective, professional and prompt service to all my customers at an affordable price. I am aware of all state statutes, civil procedures and court rules that relate to process serving.
- I am proud of my no-nonsense, value oriented and proactive approach to process serving. After the service of process is complete, I will send the original Declaration of Service to the court and provide you with a copy for your records.
- My process is transparent. I will always keep you in the loop. You can be rest assured that the utmost care will be taken when delivering the documents.
- I am known for my dogged determination. I have successfully delivered legal process to many hard-to-find individuals and others who were actively evading service. I will study the most appropriate way to deliver the documents and then act on it.
Unlike my competitors who make tall claims about offering superior service, I actually hold true to what I promise.    Google Reviews.
I don't compromise on the quality of my service. I will make multiple attempts to get in touch with the defendant and will not be at peace until I deliver. Process Server in Shoreline; (425) 742-1541