Professional Process Servers in Lynnwood, WA; serving legal papers in South Snohomish County, North Seattle and surrounding communities of Lynnwood, Mill Creek, Lake City, Mountlake Terrace, Mukilteo, Brier, Lake Forest Park, Shoreline, Woodinville, Kenmore, Bothell & Edmonds. If you want legal papers to be delivered outside these areas, I can put you in touch with other efficient and reputed professional servers much like myself.
In today's fast-paced world, people are not always available when you need them or at least where you expect to find them. The services of a process server can really make a difference here.
Process servers understand that there can be problems during the service of process delivery. They will persistently track their targets and do all they can to make contact, while a normal person might give up.
Under Washington state laws, if a lawsuit has been filed against someone, a copy of the suit has to be served to the respondent by a suitable person over the age 18 who is not a party to the action. This job is accomplished by the process server. Serving a legal document requires the process server to become a witness in the case at hand. If you want the court documents to be delivered in an appropriate and timely manner, it is better to take the help of a "certified" process server.
If the documents have not been properly served, the court cannot give a ruling because the individual was not made aware of the case legally. If improper service was delivered, the case can even be dismissed entirely. A process server is aware of the legal ramifications, and follows the rules and procedures set by law.
My name is Clayton Phillips, Vietnam Era Veteran, retired after 34 years with the Criminal Justice system. Washington Certified Process Server; King/Snohomish County, #1217066 and owner of Professional Process Servers, Licensed as a Private Investigator; WA. #1680
I am fully insured with liability and E & O coverage. If you are an individual, an independent attorney, a law firm, an insurance company, a financial institution, a bank or a collection agency, my services as a Snohomish County Process Server are available to you.
More reason to hire my services
- I will personally handle your documents - there are no employees, no messengers, sub contractors or answering services in between.
- My goal is to provide effective, professional and prompt service to all my customers at an affordable price. I am aware of all state statutes, civil procedures and court rules that relate to process serving.
- I am proud of my no-nonsense, value oriented and proactive approach to process serving. After the process is complete, I will even provide you with a a Declaration of Service.
- My process is transparent. I will always keep you in the loop. You can be rest assured that the utmost care will be taken when delivering the documents.
- I am known for my dogged determination. I have successfully delivered process documents to many hard-to-find individuals and others who were actively evading service. I will study the most appropriate way to deliver the documents and then act on it.
Service can fail at any time. There are cases in which the defendant, many years after the fact, was able to convince a court that proper service was not made. The judgment against the defendant was overturned and the plaintiff was left without recourse since the statute of limitations had long past. Make sure the process server that you hire is certified and has E & O insurance.
Unlike my competitors who make tall claims about offering superior service, I actually hold true to what I promise. I don't compromise on the quality of my service. I will make multiple attempts to get in touch with the defendant and will not be at peace until I deliver.
You cannot find a better Snohomish County Process Server than me. Call me now for best in class process serving today!
$65.00: (Routine-1st attempt within 4 days); Edmonds, Lynnwood, Mill Creek, Mountlake Terrace, Mukilteo, Brier, Edmonds, Lake Forest Park, Shoreline, Woodinville, Kenmore, Bothell & North Seattle.
*Rush and same day service available for an additional charge.
*Process documents can be mailed, picked up at your location, scanned and sent as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed to (866) 348-6610, or we can meet at a pre-arranged location.
*Process Server fees are due prior to the documents being served.